- Meditation brings stillness and alignment with the inner self. When we are aligned with the inner self, the “universe” comes near. It gives direction and connection with the “All.” It also opens the heart to love.
- Moving into the inner self is the most important thing we can ever do because that’s where all of magic and answers live, It’s impossible to discover the part of the “true” self without finding this space. Otherwise, we can’t listen to our heart.
- Everything ebbs and flows. Sometimes, the inner connection lifts us above our problems. Other times, it gives direction—or eases pain. But it’s always there, waiting for us to find it.
- We all make mistakes. It’s best to look at them clearly, make corrections, and return to our practice. Through positive acts and thoughts, life changes. The “good” returns. (There are cycles of light and darkness in every life.)
- We have the answers. The inner self and the universe provide them through meditation and reflection. They come as unexpected beauty, a light heart, or joy. Or the lovely sensation of an overwhelming wave of peace or harmony. These sensations come and go, but we learn to seek them for their eternal nature.
A Few Tips:
- What is seen in the mind’s eye becomes part of “reality.” Words strengthen the imagery. The heart knows a way to the light. Its words and images are much stronger than “normal” thought or speech.
- A perfection underlies the universe. It is possible to align with it, which stops the motion of thoughts—and all but the purest of feelings. By reflecting on this truth, we can feel this alignment.
- Opening the heart changes everything. When we release resentment, fear, and pain, we open a space to receive joy, abundance, and love. (It doesn’t mean we only feel love. We just feel more of it.)
- Noticing energy is important. Every place, person, object, and action carries a wave of energy. Does it decrease or increase our overall energy? Knowing this, it’s easier to know what to do and where to go.
- It takes courage to follow the light and the soul. We often feel afraid before we step into the inner self. When we overcome the fear, we become more of who we truly are.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.