I love quick visualizations because they work. They also teach development of the imagination and spiritual skills. These exercises are among my favorites because they are effective for almost everyone. (Fortunately, the current changes in energy make visualizations more effective.)
- Visualize the happiest, best moments of your life when you felt truly loved–when love lifted you into a higher place of being.
- Visualize and experience how it feels when you receive love and acceptance from someone you love along with a wave of joy. (Think about how you receive love as well. In other words, define it.)
- Visualize how it feels when you love your life, and life opens to embrace you. This opens to door to a great deal of love.
- Visualize more abundance in your accounts whenever you think of money. (See more money in your wallet or hand.)
- Send light blue light to your bills to reduce them.
- Smile and see money coming to you in a positive, supportive way.
- By understanding and feeling the abundant nature of the universe, you alter your perception of the events in your life, which can positively affect the flow of prosperity in life.
- Visualize new people in your life who want to help with your career–and who know how to do it.
- Visualize emails and phone calls from people who are interested in your work and respond positively.
- See every answer (whether positive or negative) as a response from the universe. If it’s not the right reply, the answer is on the way.
- Your career grows by attracting the right people and events that are in flow with the universe’s plan. By focusing on growth (or easy, positive change), you align with expansion, one of the principles of the universe.
- Visualize the sensation of your body when it is healthy and happy. Send light to every molecule in your body as well as the spaces between the molecules.
- Visualize having more energy and easily maintaining a better diet and exercise routine.
- Imagine receiving 2x the rest when you sleep.
- Imagine feeling happy and energized when you awaken.
- The physical body loves it when our thoughts and emotions unite positively with it. It may take a few days or weeks to respond, but the body will absorb loving, positive thoughts and demonstrate them.
Obviously, these exercises depend on your spiritual connection. You envision love from the heart, and you create it in life by meditating and cultivating it. Through connection, you develop faith to practice and develop accurate visualization.
By working with the visualizations, you develop a habit of finding and aligning with a higher frequency.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.