Image by Kerry Miller
- The first book is part of a promotion, and it has a wonderful title, Relationship Magic – Waking up Together. Author Guy Finley writes about the magic of moving beyond limitation in relationships through new dialog and realizations. (Obviously, the book is for couples seeking growth.) Several gifts are offered with his release/promotion date (today) Click here to access (Full disclosure: I am not an affiliate. I read only one chapter, but I was impressed with his techniques, which offer the possibility of altering emotions and expanding communication.)
- Grandmothers Counsel the World by Carol Schaefer contains profound imagery and thoughts from the grandmothers of many indigenous societies and their view of life. It emphasizes our relationship with nature, the heartbeat of the earth, and the value of a slower life from a feminine perspective.
- The Afterlife of Billy Fingers by Annie Kagan was released a few years ago, and it remains one of the best descriptions of after life experience. Kagan was contacted by her brother after his death and transcribed her perceptions and his “truths”. The book also has lovely words about lessons on earth – and how they count more than we think.
- Veronika Decides to Dieby Paulo Coelho relates the story of a young woman who thinks she has nothing left in life. Veronika attempts suicide, finds herself in a mental ward, and discovers love and beauty of life. The book is filled with tales of characters and exquisite descriptions. In the end, it’s an uplifting and spiritual book. (Coelho hints that the book is based partially on personal experience.)
- The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggert is a wonderful example of the author’s ability to combine scientific and New Age information in an interesting format. The Intention Experiment explores the idea of how thoughts can be used to change our lives and the world.
- The War of Artby Steven Pressfield presents an artistic (and very honest) perspective of how to move through blocks and limitations, using the writer’s experience as a guide. It’s a tiny book but full of amazing insights.
- Silent Power by Stuart Wilde tells how to accumulate spiritual power and energy through observation. It also tells how to develop intuitive abilities through a state of stillness. It’s a short, simple, and effective book.
- Working with Angels, Fairies, and Nature Spirits by William Bloom is a fabulous read for those who want to contact elementals and/or receive help from nature and plants. The book contains many types of exercises along with detailed guidance.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.