Manifestation is important because it teaches about how we perceive and live life. When we focus on a heart felt desire, we invoke the universe and the inner self.
- Everyone is already manifesting the material of their consciousness through their experience of “reality.” We are limited by our perceptions and beliefs about life as well as the people in our lives; however, it’s possible to transcend those limits and create big, happy visions. Basically, this involves awakening and rewriting our inner script of beliefs, thoughts, and emotions. When we rewrite our perception of reality, it changes.
- Everyone wants financial prosperity, loving relationships, a healthy body, and a deep spiritual connection that provides accurate answers. Meditation and visualization can lead us to the right steps, and the practice completes much of the work on the invisible plane. (In other words, an occurrence or dream takes place much more quickly. We find the right job quickly instead of applying for ten. We visualize meeting the right people, and they appear.)
- Action is more effective when accompanied by meditation and visualization. It also requires less effort. Athletes and millionaires use these techniques of visualizing their desired reality in detail. The alteration in overall energy is even more profound when the visualization is prompted by a desire for connection with the inner self. Both practices create results, but universal connection alters everything in our lives.
- We meet our resistance within our self. We discover an opposite self, who doesn’t want the manifestation, takes steps in the opposite way, and wants to stay the same. We rewrite the “program” or pattern through visualization, observation, and learning to think and feel new thoughts and emotions. (We also learn to change our personal identity from the person who can’t to one who can.)
- Life becomes more exciting through these discoveries. As we learn to change lower patterns into patterns of success, we become enthusiastic about life. We naturally make small adjustments such as altering traffic, wishing good things for others, or seeing more beauty in life. (This changes our world—and the world around us.)
- Our vision of our reality and the world changes. We begin to understand how our ‘reality” responds to our thoughts and emotions. We also learn how to change our perception of life because we understand the seeing the “goodness” is part of what brings it into our lives.
- We naturally live on a higher vibration as a result of participating in manifestation. We begin to see problems as areas of life, which require a higher frequency, meditation, or inspired action. We also begin to “know” that other people are doing the same thing. It’s how we meet our True Self through meditation–and connect with others who align with the universe in the same beautiful way. (At this point, it is part of the collective Aquarian awakening when many people transform the world through their individual effort.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.