It’s challenging to stay centered, peaceful, and balanced when the energies of the world change several times each day. Empaths and healers feel the world turn and surge with global events and strong emotions of mass consciousness. We also feel the people around us.
The “light” energy amplifies everything. The energy is challenging, and it’s important to tap into the inner self on a regular basis to find our way. Otherwise, we lose touch with the inner self, which acts as a light on the path.
Here are a few tips:
- Part of the influx of light is known as the acceleration and amplification. It makes time seem to pass more quickly, and we feel everything more—if we continue our soul work. There is a good reason for it. When we feel ourselves and others more, it amplifies everything in our system—the positive and the negative. When our negative emotions and thoughts feel stronger, we want to change them. When our positive emotions become more intense, we seek this state. In other words, the strong currents of emotions and thought can lead to our higher self.
- When we choose the inner self, we automatically move into a higher vibration. Higher vibrations displace lower vibrations. When we focus on love and peace, the emotions flow through every level of our consciousness; they flood body, mind, and soul. (This teaches persistence and devotion because the impact and level of higher emotion increases with significant work.)
- Every few hours, there is a surge and ebb of global emotion and thought. If we know the surge or ebb of energy and emotion comes from the outer world, we can seek the solace of the inner self. We can focus on love, forgiveness, or simply see a better world. (Anything with a higher vibration will do.) Becoming conscious of the input of lower consciousness helps in understanding how our emotions and thoughts are influenced by others.
- We are touched by everyone’s energy. As we gain awareness of this, we can shield, alter our relationships, or choose to release specific people in life. Ultimately, we have to choose people who help lift our vibrations and/or look at others with compassion.
- Freedom comes from moderating our impulses and emotions by becoming incredibly aware of energy. Our true source of energy comes from the inner self and the universe. It’s necessary to cultivate it to have the strength and insight to navigate through life.
NOTE: If you are practicing meditation daily, you’ve probably noticed how moods and emotions alter throughout a given day. The lower moods appear, disappear, and return during the day, and it’s helpful to accept and observe them. You also learn that the inner self brings stability, grounding, and focus—as well as peace and love.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.