Raising consciousness can help as the planetary weather draws our attention to aspects of life, which require our energy and/or a change in perspective. Problems and issues occur on a lower wave of consciousness—a lower vibration. When we raise our consciousness, we can see them from a different perspective.
It’s important because we tend to see what we do wrong when we’re correcting or examining an issue. Although the solutions are not always easy, we can find the strength to see life differently, take the next step, or calm our emotions. (Many of us are clearing patterns from past lifetimes. It’s hard work, and it takes energy.)
Raising consciousness is fairly simple. It may take several repetitions for a day or two, but it’s doable. Choose from the exercises to discover what works best for you.
1) Focus on the heart chakra where emotions are balanced. There is no motion—only unconditional love. You can see pink or emerald green light in heart space or middle of the chest (and emanate it into the space around you.) Simply thinking about the heart chakra takes you into a softer, quieter place. The heart is the center of your chakra system. This exercise balances the energy of the lower and upper chakras.
2) All problems relate to some form of fear. (Everyone has it although I think humanity is moving out of it.) Imagine the energy of your problem and send love to it. Love diminishes fear, and it will alter your consciousness temporarily. After all, the issue is “up” for examination, clearing, and healing. You’ll feel freer without it.
3) Problems tend to repeat on a cyclical basis. Changing emotions, reactions, and thoughts is part of clearing it. Any success with an aspect of a problem will reduce it–although it may return. (It’s easy to see how other people have repeating problems, and it’s difficult to see it within the self.) Eventually, you have insights, understanding, and changed behavior as a result of the problem. It tends to disappear at this point.
4) Emotions do not always emanate from you. If you briefly feel sad, angry, or another strong emotion–and the emotion grows stronger–it is probably not your emotion. You can ask for a higher level of consciousness and to disconnect from mass consciousness. (It often requires several “takes” for this to work.) When your emotions clear, take a few minutes to visualize your desired future. This practice brings in more love and courage as well as a higher vibration.
5) The practice of meditation lifts you to a higher place of being. Visualizing beautiful events and outcomes from a place of higher spiritual focus helps to bring them into being; it also raises the vibration of all of the particles in your personal reality.
6) Call on the angels or write an angel letter. Angels wait for your call. You can ask for angels to surround you with feelings of peace, bliss, happiness, or understanding. You can also ask for their help with a problem. (I’ve found it’s best to ask for their help to come softly, gently, and joyously to avoid abrupt changes in my life. The gentle changes feel nicer.)
7) Nature wants to help with your healing process. Energy collects in body as a result of spiritual, emotional, or mental tension. You can sit outdoors and ask for energy to heal your body or clear the mind. Walking in nature quiets the soul. The colors, shapes, and patterns are perfect for the body. You’ve walked enough when the mind becomes quiet without interruptions from thoughts. These techniques are particularly helpful when you ask for the healing presence of nature.
These practices often lead to non-ordinary solutions, realizations, and intuitions..
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.