Sometimes, the world seems dark and strange. It’s difficult not to feel specific world events or significant weather, but it’s important to raise our vibration–if we want things to change in a positive sense.
Below are a few of my favorite techniques. These tips and techniques are helpful in raising our vibration and seeing the goodness in the world. By raising our vibration, we move back into peace and harmony, which pulls in the frequency of positive change.
- Affirm the power of love and have faith in the universe. Believing in the power of love and light is part of utilizing it. (The “feeling” and faith are part of sending light. Visualization and connection are also important.)
- Send light and love to the geographical location of any disturbance. Send light to everyone who is involved in the problem. Imagine love and light changing and raising the energy of the location.
- Focus on peace. We can radiate it through ourselves–and out into the world. Make a strong choice about placement of consciousness. Encourage others to do the same.
- See the opposite of a current situation. See peace instead of violence. See a safe and beautiful world. (Take 5 or 10 minutes to “see” this clearly.)
- Believe in the power of spiritual work. Meditating, thinking positive thoughts, and helping others do a great deal in creating a better world. The work helps, and the desired change is coming.
- Avoid reactive people. It’s impossible to observe when people strongly express their opinion. Stay neutral and work from a place of love. Observe and detach from the media. (We’re leaving the time of Kali Yuga when negative vibrations were attractive and inviting. The media makes life seem worse by focusing on negativity. Choose to be different and stay focused on the positive.)
- KNOW there is a great deal of love on this planet. We may not always see it, but love and light are the underlying fabric of matter. And the light is growing. (A good intuitive can “see” it.)
- Weather. It’s best to work with severe weather by thinking about the geographical area and sending love (pink light) to loved ones and the beauty of the location. Imagine love like a soft, pink cloud, covering and protecting everything. (Please don’t try to move the storm.)
- People When experiencing irritation, disagreement, or negative energy with a loved one or friend, pull back from the situation. Refrain from thoughts identifying the other person as “wrong”. See a solution strongly and surrender the situation to the universe. (Whenever possible, do not dwell on negative thoughts and feelings about the other person. Think about their strengths and positive skills.) It can take a few weeks for the energy to change, but a different, calmer feeling should come in a few days. (Don’t share opinions while the energy is changing!)
- More People. Learn to detect the energetics of a person, which goes beyond actions and words. Notice wishes for changes in their behavior and pull personal desires back. Gently project happiness for the person.
- Social Media New, and Politics. Allow other people to have judgments. Don’t correct them. Make the experience about remaining neutral and positing positive information.When we remain neutral, the person will seek out someone who strongly agrees or disagrees. In general, negative people want negative energy. Don’t play the game. (Also, people learn from mistakes, and we are not their teachers – unless they ask.)
- Pause. Situations often change when we don’t react, talk, or think about them. Pausing returns us to the inner self where unusual and happy answers are discovered. When in this quiet place, reflect on the beauty of the inner self and the physical world.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.