Everything is related. When following a desire, we increase and diminish parts of life. Time is a simple example. When we delve into our spiritual practice, we take time away from a previous pursuit. When we see the beauty in nature, we discard other thoughts. (When I write this, I think of nothing else.)
With the influx of energies, there is a shift in perception, feelings, and responses to energy. Many people are awakening and bringing more light to the planet. As awakening continues, we perceive life differently because light causes everything to move at a higher frequency.
Here are a few insights:
- As we become more conscious, our awareness shifts. We become aware that “reality” shifts, spins, and stirs with the state of our consciousness, which is reflected in the flow of events. (This may cause positive and negative events in life such as the falling away of specific relationships and/or unexpected opportunities.)
- We affect “life” and our lives more than we want to admit. Our lower thoughts and feelings may attract an irritable person, and higher thoughts may pull in a flow of love. (For example, the sun shines when we think a higher thought, or we receive a pleasant email from a loved one.) Conversely, we can also become more sensitive to the negative energy of others, which can mean altering relationships, learning to communicate in a different way, or changing an aspect of life.
- Consciousness connects us more deeply to all sources of information and energy. We feel life more intensely. We may feel more drawn or repelled to particular sources of information. Our higher consciousness begins to direct us more strongly. (As we become more intuitive, our “reads” and feelings become more accurate–and are felt more forcefully.)
- Energetic changes affect us more. For example, we may feel tired or over-energized with the current planetary changes. We may experience calm or anxiety. (Meditation–and water–help with swings.)
- Swings in duality – the movement of emotions and thoughts – may seem stronger. When we experience the inner self, consciousness moves into a place of being centered. It focuses on “ONE” point. Naturally, we’re more aware of the motion after a quiet experience.
- Part of the shift can feel painful because it means moving away from people that we refuse to grow and/or releasing aspects of life that are meaningful to us. In a real sense, we’re leaving the past behind, but it doesn’t always feel easy or comfortable.
- Increased consciousness brings awareness of our impact on our internal/external state. We begin to understand how our happiness and unhappiness respond to our internal dialog, old beliefs, and expectations. With this awareness, life shifts.
- “Giving” and “helping” are subtly changing. We can hold a vision or send light to anyone, but our spiritual help is balanced with the spiritual commitment and effort of the receiver. (In the Piscean Age, healers and light workers gave in a different way by pouring out energy whenever they felt led to share and help. In the Aquarian Age, we balance and gauge energy for the best effect.)
- During flashes of awakening, we perceive a beautiful future in a balanced world. There is a feeling of reassurance, comfort, and support. (We may wonder where it is in difficult moments, but it is how the universe shares its visions—and activates it through our light.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.