It’s another week of exciting changes on the Evolving Earth as the energies escalate our growth. This specific time on earth brings a great deal of change. Many of the forces – accepted in the past as physical law – are eclipsed by quantum physics (or miracles.) If you really think about it, miracles happen pretty often. Mothers lift cars, or people heal instantly. The lost earring reappears in the same place you left it although it’s been missing for weeks. Realistically, nothing is ever as it appears to mortal eyes. The molecules in the chair are spinning – everything’s moving and changing all the time.
It’s a revolution of consciousness, an awakening of people throughout the world. Everyone’s learning about the subtle energy that underlies the movement of shape and form. The physical world, at the higher vibrations, responds to the light and energy of the individual. It’s a slow process at the moment, but the energy of the shift heightens every week or so. As our energy heightens, the physical world will respond more to our vibrations of love and light. Events, which were called miracles or quantum change in the past, will likely be explained by science as the reaction of physical matter in the presence of strong light.
When the human form holds enough light, physical matter responds. Higher states of light and love are enlightenment. The time factor of the shift depends on how quickly higher group consciousness moves into love and maintains a more positive frequency. The light level of the planet increases regularly so it’s good to know we’re moving forward.
In the meanwhile, here are some indications of awakening:
1) You realize everything changes when you feel more positive. When you feel happy and positive, the world looks better. People become kinder and more accommodating. It’s easier to do everything. You don’t think the bad days happen for an unknown reason. You know it has something to do with you. (Most light workers understand co-creation and their role in it. It’s different when you observe how your feelings affect the change in your environment. Self-observation is an important part of awakening.)
2) You perceive the motion of cyclical patterns in your life. The same emotions and feelings happen periodically. It may happen because of work, family or career, but they continue to appear in different forms. (Everyone is clearing their core patterns or karmic issues. When you raise your vibrations, the patterns become and feel more obvious.) On a deeper level, you see how the events in your life alter with the focus and flow of your consciousness.
3) You have moments of deep alignment with the Universe. You feel the flow and harmony of connection with the Divine. There’s a profound feeling of knowing everything in your world will work out wonderfully and easily. The sensation may fade, but it returns with meditation or relaxation.
4) You experience exhaustion and increased energy on a cyclical basis. Your sleep patterns change often. The intense aspects formed by the planets, coupled with the influx of light, can give too much energy or too little. Resting, exercising, drinking water, and accepting the shift of adjusting to a fluctuating light level helps — as does visualizing sleep or vitality.
5) There’s a deepened connection with life and others. You feel different when someone walks into the room. There are sensations from interactions with anyone, and they differ from your own feelings. (You become more aware of the balance of giving/receiving needed in relationships. Imbalances are exhausting!) A heightened sense of beauty in nature is also part of awakening. You may also find more joy in simple activities.
6) You’re figuring it out. What you feel, think, or see (with your inner mind) is as important as what you do — maybe even more important. If you send out light and good thoughts with your work or words, the outcome improves. When you send love (pink light) to your life, it improves.
6) You realize the value of spiritual practices. Meditation, chanting, and staying true to inner self become key parts of your life. You understand how you lose your connection and insight when you step away from a devoted practice. After all, the devotion is about the development of you – the real you or the One True Self.
7) It occurs to you that there is only one important thing to do – despite your desires. (Desires are important because they teach about what your soul wants and about karmic blocks.) You want to become the image that the Universe holds for you – complete, infinite, and divine.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.