In Prosperity Manifestation Classes, we address several basic principles. The application of techniques differs slightly for each main topic (prosperity/career, relationships and health.) This post briefly outlines the applications.
If you are interested in learning more or purchasing recordings of classes, please click here.
- Recognition of ability as co-creator.We currently co-create our current reality and prosperity through the lens of our consciousness. We work playfully and seriously to expand our abilities, by visualizing small changes, gifts and increased prosperity on a daily, weekly and long-term basis. We visualize delicious things in manifestation, so we can learn what resonates and doesn’t (through our experience) with our true self .
- True abundance. True abundance includes far more than "money" — happiness, health, a sense of well-being, loving relationships and spiritual connection are essential components of true prosperity.
- Correct visualization and projection of a desired future.Our conscious visualization or projection might include: funds in the bank, increased cash, vacations, lucrative endeavors, even a new car or house. (A hologram is a composite image, containing a precise visual of one’s desires with a positive emotional feeling and accompanying physical sensations.)
- Altering present circumstances. We change our current visual/sensory perception of life from moment to moment. If our checking account balance is low, then a visual of a higher balance becomes the new perception. If a new wardrobe is desirable, then new clothes are visualized in the closet. The creation of a new car is partially achieved by experiencing the sensation of driving a new one, while driving the older car.
- Self-observation. We learn about our identity by observing our negative perceptions of life. We send light and love to the negative parts of ourselves. We also move out of a victim state by allowing the perception that we ultimately are the creators of our own reality, while clearing limiting beliefs.
- Universal Law. We apply universal concepts, such as “wherever attention goes, energy goes.” High frequency states of consciousness attract positive energy. We learn how to use physical laws, such as expansion and contraction by expanding our current income and contracting the rate of usage of material goods (gasoline, groceries and bills.) We also learn to believe in our power to alter inner/outer reality.
- High frequency thoughts and emotions. We practice the development of high frequency thoughts and emotions by relinquishing judgment of others, focusing on the positive energies in situations, trusting in the overall goodness of the universe and learning to love ourselves. We visualize abundance for ourselves and everyone in the world.
- Practical action. Practical actions are based on self-knowledge. We save money while planning a vacation or funds for a class, wardrobe or major expenditure. We collect money (and never spend the entire balance) because physical money attracts more money. The Universal Law states “like attracts like.” In other words, if you desire a new, wonderful job, then it’s wise to find a job, even if it doesn’t meet your criteria. You can visualize the most desirable job while at the present job. If you want more money, then it’s wise to save and increase income. You always use the non-spending time to visualize double or triple your present income (along with the trips, new clothes and activities.)
- Celebration. Dance, laugh and celebrate when a desire – even a small one – is fulfilled.