There is a great light that runs through the universe. Its expression is love, which brings about oneness and unity. When we find it, it’s visible in everything as an underlying presence of universal light. It is the light that appears in the darkness, bringing awakening and grace.
It’s also apparent as higher intelligence, a form of thought that surpasses normal intellect, bringing impossibly beautiful answers and solutions. When we find it on a personal level, it appears as One Light, One Love—a force that is strong, fluid, and in alignment with the Heart. When the One Light is strong within us, we touch others with our light—and universal light.
Everyone wants more love because the heart longs to open to this state of grace. When we connect with the love “frequency”, we receive more of it. When we think about awakening, we automatically connect with energetic waves, which give the feeling of love. When we open the heart, we receive more light and love from the universe.
- The placement of consciousness affects your experience. For example, when you think about light, you receive love. When you love yourself, it alters the flow of particles in your body and energy field. When you send love (pink light), it can alter relationships and bring healing. (Obviously, this type of work involves sincere feelings.)
- The ultimate source of light and love is the universe. It comes through meditation and contemplation—and by listening to the inner self. (You know when you find it because everything feels bright, beautiful, and still.)
- Finding universal love changes our perception of life. It reveals the inner self. You see–the inner self often differs from “who” you think you are. This part of the self feels life with a multiplicity of sensations. It speaks through intuition to lead you on your path.
- Finding the inner self means embarking on a passage of self-love. This involves boundaries, insights, loving the darkness within the self, and a willingness to see the truth. It also brings more love, compassion, and empathy. It’s a journey—not an immediate answer.
- The heart speaks more loudly as you step into love. It whispers about what you truly love, and it tells you about hurt and pain, which are sometimes hidden beneath the surface. You also become more vulnerable, and this means becoming brave.
- As you step into vulnerability, you begin to see how universal love heals. You can send light or love to others. You can hold a vision of healing for the world. You can send love, comfort, and compassion. You want to see abundance and success for others.
- Love teaches you about change, which may mean changing yourself. Perhaps, you learn to love your body or your life. Maybe, you speak kindly or see the underlying light in everything. It leads to a shift into a higher state of being.
- As you learn more about love, you accept the human state of duality.You know the state of love shifts from one duality into another. Life provides the opportunity to shift sadness into happiness or loneliness to love, but you learn to rely on the beauty of your heart to bring you back into center–where the universe abides.
NOTE: Everyone has moments of “not” feeling love. This can be useful if you are willing to see these dark places and moments as points, which offer the potential for change and growth. (Accept this as the part of you that longs for change, and send light to the feelings. Assume you have the ability to change the circumstances, thoughts, and feelings, which are associated with this state.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.