Problems grow smaller, and the potential reveals itself. It comes from thinking of neither past nor future but by relying on the heart’s ability to navigate directly through the force of love. It’s not possible to feel darkness or fear when we move into the heart, which brings courage and positive change.
(Actually, light workers have been practicing with this state for the past five to ten years. The difference is that love is called upon with the will, and we make a consistent effort to stay there. It’s not just a “feel” good state; it’s a necessity.)
- A positive attitude is needed. Notice the quiet, the clear sky, and the opportunity to work on the body and mind.
- Stay calm when going out into the world. Imagine it as an exercise to keep reactions in check. Speak positively and kindly to workers. See yourself finding everything you need.
- See the pandemic as an opportunity to improve the body, quiet the negative inner dialog, and create time for connection with the universe. (It also offers more time to meditate.)
- Convince yourself that a shift is occurring, and the universe is on your side. It will lead you to the right place. (It’s true.)
- Find the part of you that move into life optimistically and energetically. (Every student on the path confronts this challenge.)
- Health – See yourself with vitality and strength. You’re always healthy, and you’re growing stronger. See weak parts of the body as healing and act on intuitions to bring about greater health. Action: Work on the immune system through diet, nutrition, and exercise.
- Loving Relationships – See the strengths and goodness of the people in your life and see the truth, too. Have healthy boundaries and work on compassion. Visualize positive outcomes. Send pink light. Action: Speak kind words and speak softly when establishing boundaries.
- Prosperity – Imagine bills as smaller, see gifts coming to you, and imagine money is always coming into your life. (If not, ask the universe to reveal your beliefs.) Action: Put away money and take time to meditate and “feel” more pouring into your life.
- Spirituality – Come back to a space of love. Find your heart chakra and focus on the present. Wait for slow moments of clarity to return. Action: Do this as many times as possible every day.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.