Specific Light Work with Current Energies
- Surround yourself with white light. Ask the light to fill every particle of your body, every molecule, and the spaces between the molecules. Let the light exude from you, filling the room and extending for one quarter mile around you. Hold it there for a couple of minutes. It should immediately raise your vibration as well as pushing away the fear and upset of others. (Initially, I tried taking on the fear and lower energies of others, but I soon realized their feelings came from a habit of aligning with lower vibrations. It’s easier to raise your personal vibration, and others can make a choice to join in—or not.)
- Waves of lower vibrations radiate from mass consciousness at regular intervals. The waves can feel like panic, nervous energy, or lethargy. They tend to occur mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and between 6-8 pm in my world—although the times may differ in your world. (As soon as they are identified as waves of mass consciousness, they dissipate. When you realize it’s not your energy, you no longer identify with it. The energy moves away to someone who is more susceptible.)
- On the subject of waves, you will feel fear occasionally. Counter it by sending light to yourself and your loved ones. Affirm that you and everyone in your world is safe. Express gratitude for this wonderful outcome.
- Focusing on the heart space centers the consciousness. Focus on pink light in the center of the chest. Breathe through this space.
- Release your concept of this “reality” and plan for the next. Focus on true happiness and the path of the heart.
- Find a new destination point. You can imagine and visualize a new reality in three to six months. Imagine experiencing happiness, health, and balance. (Manifestation asks for the continual expansion of our consciousness, which requires focus on a particular point. Do it with joy!) On a wider level, you can see the virus decrease, abundance for all, and a clean, healthy planet.
- Find your calling. A calling comes from the inner self. If you don’t have a calling, meditate and listen. Eventually you’ll receive instructions to take a walk, phone a friend, or perform a task such as exercise, study, or positive support in some form. Use one or two hours wisely each day. Exercise, see the beauty of spring, and meditate. The soul provides energy when you listen to the inner self.
- Express appreciation often. Marvel at all that goes well, and don’t forget the presence of leaves, the colors at sunset, moon rise, and the beauty of the self. Generosity is part of gratitude. (We know how it works.)
- Make the most of the beautiful moments. The energy is lovely in the morning, and the stars are bright in the evening. It’s also helpful to take a walk and breathe in the (newly) clean air. At this point, nature is particularly pretty and very happy. Don’t miss it!
- Higher vibrations, which include awakening, abundance, enlightenment, happiness, health, and joy, are the best method of recycling the energy. Happiness and health are the opposite of fear and illness. Whenever possible, talk to a good friend, find your creativity, and notice the goodness of life.
Helping Others and the Planet
- Look at a map. Ask where light is needed. Send it to the geographical location. Watch the area fill with the light and imagine universal light helping everyone in this space.
- Imagine a world without the virus. Imagine a new way of living in harmony with one another and the earth. (The earth prefers a slower paced life with environmentally friendly world.)
- Please don’t watch the news. It’s a very low vibration. Read the headlines and one or two articles. Leave the remainder for people who desire unhappiness.
- It’s a transitional time. The entire planet is changing in a short period of time, which isn’t easy. Earth is resetting and moving into a new reality. You and I have to change, and the changes will probably appear as small intuitions, which lead to greater light and understanding. It’s not an easy phase, but it’s doable.
- Rest, sleep, and reflect when possible. It requires large amounts of energy to change the course of personal and collective life. Also, brilliant ideas and practical solutions are more likely when you’re rested and relaxed.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.