Image by Isabel Bryna
Part of inner work involves finding your inner light and voice (intuition.) It’s easiest to begin by meditating and focusing on the heart, which connects you to a place of infinite light and love.
- At first, you may to “imagine” sending light and/or love. It takes time and practice to bring about results with the invisible, spiritual world. If you continue, you will feel the energy and know it’s working.
- Focus on your heart and feel pink light (love) flowing into you. You can also imagine a pink cloud around you, which delivers unconditional love from the universe. Breathe pink light for 2 or 3 minutes. Feel the love.
- Send light to yourself and future opportunities. For opportunities, imagine a gentle beam of light as it illuminates a specific time in space–or see a door opening to a new way of life. (With problems, imagine the problem as a shape like a cloud. Send light to the particles of the cloud and see the cloud dissolving. Part of the trick of this exercise is sending light as opposed to thinking about the future or problem.)
- Use light to find answers and solutions. (You don’t have to know the answer.) See the light shining on the future, and you are experiencing joy and relief as a result. (It’s interesting, but I believe every light worker helps in solving problems for many other people by working on their own lives. It pushes the solution out in the “bowl” of larger consciousness.)
- Send light to any tired, achy parts of the body. Ask to see your body as healthy and whole. “See” your body moving easily and freely.
- You can send light and love to other people. You can imagine that their problems are solved, or they feel happier and healthier.
- Focus on your desired future and see it as a strong image. Send light to it and imagine living in this place of consciousness. (The light corrects our thoughts and visualizations. It also awakens our intuition.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.