Courtesy of Spirit of Maat
Barbara Marciniak said, “You must learn to end the wars in your world by ending them in your mind.” It feels logical to proceed by embracing peace within our mind and heart. Thought and emotion are known to impact the energetic field, and they are measurable in quantum science. (Everyone has been affected positively and negatively by another person’s emotions or thoughts.)
Peace is a state of mind, which occurs within the stillness of the inner self. It is a higher frequency—a set of vibrations emitted by the inner self. In general, it is accompanied by a set of feelings, sensations, and a specific visual. When we connect with the inner self, there is an absence of conflicting thought. It is the state associated with stillness—an alignment with the heart.
In this space of connection, we encounter universal concepts such as peace, love, harmony, and joy. In general, the concepts are similar for everyone, but we color them with individual sensations and visualizations. From a place of stillness, it is possible to project a personal vision of peace into the world around us.
In alchemy, it’s said that every particle of matter is composed of light. Matter responds to higher frequencies and changes its shape. (This is seen in cymatics as well as Masaru Emoto’s work with water.) At any rate, mind over matter has been demonstrated many times.
Harmonious vibrations—which are free from duality—can affect physical matter. These vibrations could be described as higher frequencies, which are generated and received by people who are capable of perceiving and projecting them. When a “higher” visualization or feeling is received and repeated throughout many energy field, it is naturally amplified. When many of us focus on our personal sensation of peace repeatedly, it eventually affects the overall energy—as well as the conceivable future.
Mahatma Ghandi thought a concept or movement was much more powerful when it promoted what it stood for rather than fighting against what it opposed. It is a non-dualistic view, based on a simple focus on a higher concept. (When we are connected to our inner self, there is no duality—only wholeness, which provides sensations, which flow from this place of being. By projecting those thoughts and feelings strongly, we affect the matter or physical world around us.)
Coming from a place of wholeness does not mean closing our eyes to the darkness in the world. But it does involve limiting judgement and refraining from deep discussions about wrongness on earth. That’s because negative people and places thrive on negative energy. It’s the best way of creating more of what we don’t want.
The Age of Aquarius focuses on group endeavors, collective consciousness, higher thought, and the quantum field. Higher thought comes when the mind is connected with the heart. It’s easy to identify those thoughts because they are clear, align with universal concepts, and often bring a feeling of softness and relief. More importantly, it’s possible to project those thoughts to others and to the world-at-large. It’s how the quantum field operates.
- Meditating on a personal feeling of peace is easier than seeing peace for the world. From place of connection, it is easily expanded and sent to others as well as geographical locations.
- When we identify a strong sensation of peace for ourselves, we automatically vibrate it outward. (Change begins within personal world.)
- It’s helpful to choose a color, symbol, or identify a specific energy as peace. The soul often reads energy in symbols. It can be sent to others.
- Spend 5 or 10 minutes each day in meditation. In this place, there is no movement between polarities. There is only love and peace. Everyone can contribute to the effort in this way.
- Avoid television, violence, and lower vibrations. Try to keep discussions focused on the positive and good changes within the world. (When something causes a strong upset or emotion, try Ho’oponopono or seeing the opposite of the situation.)
- Work on eliminating personal judgement, particularly of friends, co-workers, and loved ones. It’s better to see the “good” in them and accept their place of being. And it’s more positive to work on personal peace. (Judgement causes movement between the higher and lower self.)
- Create a personal vision of peace in the future and dwell on it occasionally.
- With all metaphysical activity, we have to operate partially on faith while believing in the universe and our power to bring about change.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.