Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
- A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Targeted Social Media Advertisement
We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
Share with Third Parties
We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates, and Gravity Forms.
- We do not share, rent, or sell your personal data with any person or company, and guarantee the privacy of your data by using accredited services for our email processing.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Viewing By Others
When you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Like most web sites, when you visit the Service, the site automatically collects a variety of information about your computer and use of the Service in log files, such as your IP address, address, or device id operating system, and browser type, as well as information regarding pages you visit, web sites you visit before or after using the Service, search queries you may have used to find the Service, items on the Service you view, and transactions you engage in through the Service. If automatically collected information is used or intended to be used to identify you, or if we associate or combine this information with your other personally identifiable information, we will treat the associated or combined information as personally identifiable information under this Policy.
When you register for a newsletter, free class, online event, online class, or make a purchase from the cart, you must provide certain information such as your first name and email address. We also receive personally indentifiable information from you when you update any of your of your information on the Service. Personal data is collected by direct interactions such as filing in forms, corresponding with social media or email. This includes sign up for email, sign up for summits, request for inclusion on lists, and engagement on social media when you fill out a subscription form.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To conduct a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- The email address you provide may be used to send periodic emails, newsletters, recordings, marketing, promotion of summits, special events, and to create new materials for you.
Our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- We will hold your name, address, contact details and purchase history for a minimum of six years.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Storage, Sharing, and Transferring Personal Data
The Service also uses “cookies,” which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive so that the Service may access that information on your return visits. We generally do not store or retrieve any personally identifiable information in cookies. If you’ve set your browser to reject cookies, you can still use our site, but will not be able to take full advantage of all the features of the Service. For example, without cookies enabled, you cannot order items.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Third Party Websites
We may link to other websites on our Website. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website.
Access, Change or Delete Your Personal Data
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
- The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
- The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision-making.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches.
This Site has security measures in place to help reduce the risk of loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you place orders or access your account information, we use a secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts all information during transmission. All of the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. We also employ other physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of personally identifiable information in our control. Nevertheless, in spite of our efforts to prevent third parties from intercepting or accessing your information (whether stored on our servers or during transmission), we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or communication(s) will always remain private.
If you use the Service from countries outside the United States, please note that your personally identifiable information may be transferred to the United States as our Site is hosted on servers located in those countries. By using the Service, you consent to having your personally identifiable information transmitted to and processed in the United States.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Because we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We do not sell, share, or rent your email address.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters, email, or updates at any time through unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you need help, have questions, or problems, please contact support.onetrueself(at)gmail.com
We are the data controllers as we are collecting and using your Personal Data. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. We attempt to ensure our data processors are GDPR compliant.
Notification of Changes
Who we are
Our website is https://onetrueself.com. We are Julia Griffin and One True Self. We can be reached at PO Box 586, Murrayville, GA 30564 or at support.onetruesel(at)gmail.com