Everything in our universe exudes energy, and the planets emit frequencies that alter how we perceive and feel energy. The New Moon, which appears on Tuesday, November 26, brings a great deal of harmonious and beneficial energy. The lovely “weather” continues through December 2nd, and we’ll continue to feel similar benefits through the first part of December.
The New Moon is time of receptivity when it’s best to take a day for quiet plans and inner contemplation. A day or two after the New Moon is the best time to move forward as the waxing moon energizes our efforts.
Sun (life) and Moon (emotions, yin) are placed in Sagittarius, a fire sign that brings optimism and opportunity, encouraging opportunity and expansion. Venus (love, money, partnerships) and Jupiter (expansion, good fortune) are in Sagittarius, and they conjunct (close to) Galactic Center, which is the center of the Milky Way.
Galactic Center could represent the akasha or fifth element—the place of light, love, and divine intervention. The fifth element (akasha) holds the invisible spiritual form, which becomes apparent as we move into the light and conscious of love. Our understanding of this beautiful element expands through spiritual growth. (in metaphysics, it is one of the mysteries, which becomes clear as we proceed on the path.)
Venus represents love, warmth, and openness, but she recently moved into Capricorn, which has tighter, cooler vibrations. Venus in Capricorn can limit emotional and financial expression. It’s not a perfect holiday vibration, but we can move into warmth and abundance with extra effort.
Venus trines (harmonious) Uranus (sudden change, quantum field), increasing our ability to love on an universal level—and feel pleasantly happy with others. Jupiter (good fortune, expansion) trines Uranus (sudden change, quantum field), which helps with integrating the old and new aspects of our personal lives. (Two strong aspects with Uranus can encourage personal freedom and independence.)
Mercury (thought, communications) and Mars (physical action, male energy) sit in Scorpio, stirring up old emotions and hidden truths. Scorpio is all about what lies beneath the surface—like why you felt oddly at a party or that feeling of anxiety, which accompanies a pattern. (There’s a truth beneath the thoughts and feelings, and Mercury and Mars in Scorpio bring hidden feelings to the surface.) The two planets are conjunct, heightening the tension.
Mercury (thought, communication) trines Neptune (mysticism, illusion), which encourages insight through spiritual perception. Mars (assertion, male) opposes Uranus (sudden change, quantum field). The opposition can create upset if we act on anger and/or lower emotions without thought or focus.
Saturn (limitation) in Capricorn conjuncts Pluto (underworld), which marks the beginning of a cycle of hard work and patience. (This aspect won’t move into direct position until January 2020.)
- It’s a wonderful forecast that can bring illumination and a definite love vibration into play. We’re absorbing this energy, and it’s helping on our path—regardless of whether we feel it or not.
- The Jupiter influence is strong in the chart. Jupiter, planet of good fortune and growth, rules Sagittarius. Sun, Moon, and Jupiter are placed in Sagittarius, encouraging expansion, moving forward and spiritual growth.
- If our emotions feel cloudy, confused, or intense, it’s because of Mercury (mind) and Mars (action, male energy) in Scorpio. We’re feeling the thought patterns, which are generated by the subconscious. These two planets ask us to explore the patterns and understand the energies beneath them.
- It’s important to continue working on goals and dreams despite the dreamy, positive weather. Sometimes, spiritual work is incredibly important when all is going well. Many planets with positive feelings can slow down our inner work.
- Watch the tendency to overspend, give to much, or become lost in festivities.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.