Image by Dennis D. Potokar
The whole world is clearing karma and moving into light. Increased light actually moves us through our old patterns–the negative repetition in life. Karma is not all bad because it’s how we find both freedom and inner gifts.
The process results from the cultivation of light, the discovery of the inner self and opening the heart. (Opening the heart is how we read and hear higher intuition.) We also become more conscious and realize our habitual reactions and experiences emanate from the self. Most of us feel the same way when we’re upset, so it becomes obvious we’re generating a specific frequency of lower emotion.
Basically, karma is the flow of energy in the opposite direction of growth. It can come from past lives, karma, habits, or events during our lives. It can cause fear, lower emotions, blocks, and patterns. It can also come through genetic or ancestral patterns.
There are often beliefs about ourselves and life If we simplify, we can say it’s where we have difficulty moving forward, understanding with others, and responding properly to life challenges. We often don’t see it until we take steps to move in a new direction.
Here’s information on karma that may help.
It’s interesting to know that our desire to move forward spiritually, experience love and loving relationships, and improve physically and emotionally often brings karma or old patterns to the surface.
- Karma tends to appear as strong reactions. It can also appear as the need to control, confusion, the inability to act on a desire, or the stuck feeling sometimes experienced in close relationships. It’s because clearing karma is a process.
- Clearing karma and/or old beliefs takes time. It is often cleared in small steps such as changing emotions or focusing on one small task daily that leads to a higher level.
- We’re clearing old soul contracts and moving into a place of “free” and loving connection.
- Releasing karma can involve small changes with emotions, physical actions, or thoughts. Eventually, this leads to releasing a pattern as well as awareness and freedom.
- When we clear karma, we regain a beautiful part of the self along with new gifts and talents.
- Notice perpetual reactions, upsets, and dissatisfaction. Karmic cycles comes around more quickly with the current acceleration. (What always happens to you?)
- Notice the inner dialog–the words and the feelings. Look for words like always and never.
- Pull back from the feelings and dialog. Ask for pink light (universal love) and the presence of the higher self. Send light to part of you that is experiencing pain or upset. Send light to the issue and come back to the present. (Detachment helps in finding the “real” part of you.)
- Note how the difference in the feelings and the power of temporary detachment.
- Form a strong visual of different behavior, a new outcome, and a feeling of ease.
It’s also helpful to see these moments as energetic challenges and part of spiritual growth. We all have a “lower” side, dark memories, and life challenges, and these energies need integration as we walk the spiritual path. As we become aware of the energies and learn to shift into a higher vibration, we begin the process of creating a positive change in life.
Most wonderfully, we become capable of easing the same state of heaviness and limitation of others as we clear personal karma. There is clarity with giving and flowing. The clarity allows us to know how much to give, envision, and help others. A perfect state of balance for the self and helping others is achieved through this process of self-perfection, surrender, and mastery.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.