Manifestation becomes increasingly important as we move into the New Age. Everyone is already manifesting their life, and life opens and expands when we consciously create by focusing on the images of our heart and inner self—as opposed to reflecting and amplifying the imagery of the people around us, the media, and mass consciousness. (Additionally, karma is mitigated as we “erase” old patterns and move into a higher space of being.)
- Manifestation responds to our light level. When we connect with all of our heart and from a place of love and light, the universe answers. It requires a commitment of the self to create a dream. (All dreams and desires should aid ourselves and the world by raising the frequency of the world around us.)
- Desiring greater abundance, happiness, peace, and success come for the soul. The inner self longs for expansion and expression; it thrives on positive change. By understanding the placement of the desire as an expression of the inner self, it can be easier to commit to the practical aspects of the work, which include meditation, visualization, and devotion—and many small changes in physical world.
- Awakening heightens the desire to manifest. It opens awareness to the negative inner dialog and conflicting emotions, which repress all deep desires. It gives access to the heart where love and dreams abide. The heart opens and flourishes, expressing greater love as the process ensues.
- The process is quickened by “experiencing” the desire. We substitute the domain of the desire for the current experiences of life. For example, we might see ourselves in a large, beautiful home while washing dishes or looking in our closet. We might imagine perfect health when it’s difficult to complete specific exercises or complete a long walk. We can see great abundance when viewing our bank account.
- Our overall frequency is heightened by the “work”. If we turn to the universe for help, open our hearts, and see a better reality, we tune into a higher broadcast of energy that eventually supersedes our current experience of life.
- Believe in the power of the universe to amplify and create desires. Communicate and cooperate by seeing the manifestation in great detail, accompanied by happy, calm emotions. (Everything in the physical world has a specific appearance, weight/height, density, and sensation. Add this to the overall equation.)
- Keep the silence. Desires manifest more quickly when we remain quiet. Other people affect our desires with their emotions and thoughts, which can limit their manifestation. (This practice teaches thinking before speaking, which is an important “human” lesson.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.