Metaphysics suggests finding answers within the self. The peace and calm, which come from the inner self, radiate outward into our lives–and into the lives of everyone around us. We move into this space through meditation and self-reflection; this takes us into the “inner” or spiritual world.The outer world–-or physical reality–-is chaotic. If we interact with it for a long period of time (or with negativity), we lose our connection. This happens to everyone from time to time, but it’s important to reconnect quickly.
Here are a few tips. They are all examples of moving into the “light.”
1) Align through meditation on a daily basis. It helps in creating greater emotional and mental awareness. Everyone sends energy through thoughts and emotions. As you become more aware, you send less negative thoughts and more positive ones. (A positive thought is based on love or a pleasant emotion.)
2) Visualize and see a better, more peaceful world for everyone–particularly when you gain awareness of a “negative.” See the poor as well fed and employed. See health in place of illness and peace instead of conflict. Visualize the opposite of what you see and feel in your life. Imagine solutions.
3) Refuse to descend into negative emotion. Lower emotions such as fear or anger are contagious. Other people feel these emotions and react. Take five minutes and meditate. Think about the goodness in life. Express gratitude.
4) Take time each day to nourish your soul. Vary the experience between external (time spent with friends) and internal (art, exercise, or time in nature.) Explore the experience and expand. Expansion in the inner and outer life lead to positive contemplation and change.
5) Believe and have faith in a better world. Faith is part of the creation process; it involves believing in universal power, the power of good, and positive outcomes. Move into new possibilities about the future. Visualize and focus on the possibility of good.
NOTE: Personally, I pull back into my heart center. I also make an effort to stay centered without moving up or down about the state of the world. From this place, I send light to both sides (the victims and the perpetrators.)
I also like to listen to The Great Bell Chant (The End of Suffering) Mantras are magical sounds, which lift our consciousness. As I listen, I imagine a world without conflict, suffering, or poverty. I ask what it would feel like if everyone lived in harmony. At this point, my consciousness lifts. (If I stay with the world current, my energy tends to become lower. If I meditate above it, I can visualize and send positive energy.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.