Altering your reality begins with changing your consciousness. When you put your consciousness in a different place, the flow of events changes.
1) Everyone creates their life through the placement of consciousness–and through their vibration rate (frequency.) Our lives move on the line of our personal projections and beliefs. Every difficulty, problem, and negative situation comes from visualization, consciousness, energy, and frequency rate.
2) Reality changes from the perspective of frequency. (A low frequency is difficult; a high frequency brings insights and freedom. Low frequencies are associated with negative thoughts, emotions, and patterns. Higher frequencies and positive thoughts/emotions allow for new solutions and breakthrough moments.) Moving into a higher frequency means changing our consciousness. Our perception changes when we move into a higher frequency. It’s impossible to see reality in the same way. From a viewpoint of expanded consciousness, we feel differently. We see the situation in a new way.
3) Meditating daily through visualization and positive emotion evokes a change in consciousness. When we change our consciousness and send positive emotions to a different version of reality, it changes the conditions around us. Matter reflects our inner state. When we change, life alters.
4) Daily meditation allows connection with the higher self and the universe. These are the big vibrations, which bring huge changes over time. It’s impossible to feel worry, fear, anger, or sadness when we connect to the universe. The universe also guides us through intuition as we hold the visual. We receive insights about direction, imagery, and the feeling of the successful outcome.
5) The process teaches us about the inner self, which feels enlightened and energized by the practice. The process also teaches us about the part of the self, which feels blocked or doesn’t want to make the shift. (It’s best to send love to this part of the self and observe whenever possible.)
6) Faith is part of the process of altering our reality. We see reality in a new way through meditation. We attune our visualization through intuition. Eventually, we believe in the part of the self, which creates the happier reality–and it comes to fruition in real life!
1) Begin with a prayer. Imagine you’re connecting to the universe, God, or a higher being. Ask the universe to support your effort. Feel the connection.
2) Meditate on the inner self, the presence that is always with you and has answers. Imagine light pouring into your being, lifting you into a place of higher vibration and knowing.
3) Intend the change. Feel the intention, the desire in you to experience new, peaceful, more aligned aspects of life. Feel the harmony and quiet joy.
4) Visualize the desired intention in great detail. Imagine you’re living in the image of your desired life. Visualization tells the universe where you want energy to go, how you want to feel it, and how you want to experience the shift. It goes beyond wanting or wishing. Think of it as a commitment to yourself.
5) At all times, believe it is working. Don’t focus on how long it takes or why it might not work. Focus on the feeling of connection—and how the new reality feels. (Deepen your spiritual connection whenever possible. When you move more deeply into your spiritual consciousness, you find a way, which is not apparent in normal reality. Trust this part of the process.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.