In spirituality, the “swing” is well known. It involves riding the wave of emotion, the swing of thoughts, and motion of consciousness from low to high. It’s a part of spirituality, which is rarely addressed; it happens most often when you ascend to higher levels of consciousness.
Higher consciousness lifts you above the swing—and into a place of love and centering. In this place, it’s impossible to feel the swing, but it takes a lot of practice to stay there consistently. Alchemy refers to this practice as shortening the swing.
Here’s a meditation to help, but please read the blog first! https://InstantTeleseminar.com/Events/116471847
- It’s realistic to know you’ll experience the swing of consciousness. It can occur because of your geographic location, planetary events, family karma, and personal patterns. It’s helpful to observe your lower feelings while knowing the feelings won’t last forever. (If you apply some of the techniques listed below, you’ll find resolution more quickly.)
- Think about light and the good parts of life. Meditate often for short spans of time. Focus on a feeling of light. Ask for connection with the higher self. (Find the heart space and let love flow through your being.)
- Centering occurs in the heart. You literally contact the part of the self that knows the solution, the way into quieter, peaceful parts of life. It’s where truth abides.
- Ask for a higher pattern of results in life. Ask to see solutions and remember when life has moved more smoothly. See the opposite of whatever you are experiencing.
- Take long walks and sit in nature. Ask the earth to take your negative energy. Ask to feel the joyous parts of life. When you focus on the sensation of good instead of problems, the energy takes another form.
- Experiment by combining or altering meditation techniques. Ask your inner self for guidance. Act on every feeling and intuition. See where they lead you.
- Notice if the feeling is situational. If the feeling occurs when you are with specific people, it probably relates to them. If it appears with a specific task, you may feel your inner resistance, need to control, or old fears. Take a small step and reward yourself for taking action.
- Move into a state of knowing. Many of your thoughts and feelings are not real. They come from the lower self and habits or patterns. They disappear when you move into a higher state of consciousness. You are feeling all that you are leaving behind. In the future, you will “meet” more of your shining, incredible inner self.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.