Let’s take a look at using light in a challenging time. After all, love and light are the answer.
- Your energy will oscillate, moving up and down with various stimuli. It’s okay. Simply create an image of yourself and loved ones as happy, healthy, and abundant. Rest for a few minutes and focus on yourself. (Coming back into consciousness awareness of the self often creates a higher frequency.) You will move through this time, and your life will improve. There’s an unique opportunity to find stillness, see the beauty of nature, and create deeper bonds with the universe.
- In challenging times, we are called to express kindness and courage when life is difficult, to have compassion for others when we are in pain, and to share our gifts generously whenever we can. This means listening to the heart and using our skills to manifest more love and light. (What might happen if we all spent 10 minutes each day with an intent of creating a more beautiful, harmonious, and abundant world?)
- The world is not coming to an end. There are many people, who live in the light and hold beautiful visions. Wonderful possibilities remain for the world. By seeing and imagining them, you can bring them into being. Practice substituting thoughts such as these for unhappy thoughts.
- People can feel your love, and you can feel their love. It’s easy to open the heart to send pink light and imagine the people who you love. See them sending light and love to you. You can do the same for them. It’s a metaphysical way of raising frequency and moving into the universal love vibration.
- Whenever possible, speak kind words and encourage others. See them without their troubles
- Use each day to improve you. Notice the tone of your voice, the way you move and speak. Let your inner awareness of the self help you. Focus on the heart and see the beauty of life. (When tasks seem overwhelming, I like to imagine that I’m performing them as an act of service for the universe, which improves both mood and outlook!)
- It’s not a punishment. It’s an opportunity for self-mastery and to see life in a kinder, different light.
- When it feels like this time will last forever, you’re picking up on mass consciousness. Life is changing, and the planet is healing. Somewhere along with the way, the universe heard the desires for quiet time, rest, and a break for the planet.
- Abundance is an universal quality, one that is expanded through focus of mind, emotions, and consciousness. It’s important to see the universe as the source of abundance, a flow of light and physical energy that supports every aspect of your life. It also creates the possibility of generosity, helping others, and supporting positive change. When your abundance flows it, see it for others and share it when possible.
- When you become completely present in the moment, positive feelings from the universe flow into your life. The energy is changing, and the vibrations are very strong. Open your consciousness to possibility of big change, and trust the universe to take you to a new destination.
- Use your light as protection in public places. Radiate it around you.
- Write an angel letter and ask for help with specific problems.
- Continue to believe in your dreams. They are there for a purpose.
- Mention the good qualities of the people whom you love.
- Thank your pets for absorbing lower energies and helping you at this time.
- Send light to the future and take time to visualize a more beautiful, harmonious world.
- Remember how important you are in this pivotal time. You are much more powerful than you think!
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.