The full moon is beautiful. It’s a special time for stepping into your inner powers and imagination. There are three powers that you can find and develop.
The First Power comes from alignment with the heart. You must move deeply into who you truly are, what you love, and what is true happiness for you. Only your heart can share this information, and it will open and speak when you deeply connect with it.
- You can begin with one or two desires. You can think about them and add details. Think of the joy and pleasure that you will feel when finding and having a true desire. (You should feel more like yourself with a sense of lightness and love.)
- Take ten minutes to focus on the desire. See it as very real. See the desire as already completed and see yourself living in this dream. Add details, make it beautiful, and use your imagination to live in the land of your heart. Now, feel it and project an image of yourself living happily and joyfully in your dream. Know you deserve it!
- Work with this desire for ten minutes every day. Make it real.
You can and will create it. This is true creation, the skill of experiencing what you project in your inner mind.
There are signs that occur when you practice:
- You may have new feelings with a deeper connection to the universe. They are uplifting and hopeful.
- Signs occur such as finding the right book, the return of lost items, and responses from people when you think about them. You may also interact with aspects of nature such as a particular healing plant or the unexpected appearance of an animal.
- Your vision of the future alters and changes when you meditate, becoming more wonderful than your initial projection.
- Lower or unhappy feelings begin to dissipate.
The Second Method is the realization of your power to change the negative into positive aspects of life. It’s easiest to begin with small worries and irritations. You simply rewrite it in your mind.
- If your computer isn’t working well, imagine that it works quickly—or the problem is easily resolved.
- If you need to finish a project, see a small part of it in completion. Take time to work on it and complement yourself for your effort.
- If you feel tired, visualize yourself as if you are on a high-energy day. See yourself looking and feeling better. Imagine that it is a beautiful day!
- If you read or hear negative news about the world, see a lovely, healthy world.
- Alter the weather. If it rains continually, see sunshine. See rain when it is too dry.
- Learn to change your circumstances by seeing them differently. Use your imagination, visuals, and feelings.
The process of rewriting your life takes energy and time, but it also clears old patterns of unhappiness and pain. The ability to see life differently teaches the skill of rewriting or recycling energy. It connects you with universal energy, which is a higher frequency, and life becomes more malleable and easier when it vibrates with your inner self. (Only the inner self can create this type of positive change, and you find the answer within your heart.)
The Third Method is communicating with light, which happens with a group or even one person, who loves you. It happens naturally if you practice.
- Put yourself in a place of feeling love and light. Radiate it around you and let it grow. As light grows, allow your awareness to grow. Ask that your light is shared with people like you—who want to evolve and expand spiritually. After a minute or so, come back.
- You can also send light to communicate with loved ones, to create opportunities, or make the world around you into a more beautiful place. You can send light to anyone or anywhere.
- Practice and play with these techniques at least once or twice every week. In time, you will receive the same light that you send to others.
The Third Power is the power of the future when many will come together and share their souls’ light with the intention of raising the frequency of the world. At this point, the planet moves into a higher vibration, and the way of life changes.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path. If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.