Application of these methods of using light can create more goodness in life. If you are awakened, you already feel the “energy.” The next step is directing it while staying creative within the process.
- You can send light to yourself and future opportunities. The same is true with problems. For opportunities, imagine a gentle beam of light as it illuminates a specific time in space. With problems, imagine the problem as a shape like a cloud. Send light to the particles of the cloud. (Part of the trick of this exercise is sending light as opposed to thinking about the future or problem. Both are distractions.) When sending light to yourself, imagine a pink cloud of love, permeating throughout your entire energy field.
- The light improves your “inner” vision (the way you perceive life.) Practice seeing the good in simple things with simple chores, a short walk, or work related task. It’s also helpful to send love (pink light) and see any task or desire in completion.
- Use your light to see answers and solutions. You don’t have to know the answer. Simply imagine you have it; you experience joy and relief as a result. (It’s interesting, but I believe every light worker helps in solving problems for many other people by working on their own lives. It pushes the solution out in the “bowl” of larger consciousness.)
- Use your imagination. See happy, good things for people throughout the world. See the hungry fed, a balance of natural life and technology, and many people aligned in faith and love. Project the feeling and see it as having already happened.
- Change the energy of your experience by seeing and feeling the opposite. If you feel an aspect of life is not working, “see” the opposite. See your body as lovely, your job as wonderful, and life as magical and marvelous. (“Reality” follows the direction of your consciousness if you do the work. Take small actions to support the inner work.)
- Meditate every day. It leads to your inner self. It’s how find direction from the universe. (Sign up here for 3 days of FREE meditation and manifestation if you need help or want to go deeper.)
- Believe in your heart felt desires. Find the powerful part of yourself that can make them come true. Empower your dreams from your heart and your inner self so life can open and change.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path. If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.