From the forests, mountains, and rivers, we call to your soul. Listen to us and find your way. Listen to the trees, the clouds, and the sky. The earth speaks, too, and you can hear it through your feet.
We no longer ask you to commune with nature. For those of you who are awake, you hear her. You feel the tremble of the earth as she moves, and you hear the speaking of seas through their eternal motion.
At the present, you are between worlds – between the new and old worlds. You move into the new world when aligned with your true presence, the one to which we speak at this time. You step back into the old world when you argue, indulge in lower emotions, and forget who you are. (Yes, we know this is part of a very old process, but it is time to move beyond it.)
Everything we know is about energy, the life force that moves through the physical and the spiritual force that animates it. When you are aligned with the physical and spiritual worlds, there is much magic, and the magic is amplified by specific points of the earth as well as the presence of creatures, specifically wild ones. (Indigenous cultures have named these energies, giving clues and hints.)
When we walk through the world, the motion of trees tells us where to go. And clouds in the sky act as pointers for direction. The energy patterns of the earth appear to us as we run through the woods. The stars, clouds, and moon guide us at night.
Yes, it is very different in the human world. We hear your voices, and understand the complexity of your lives. It’s helpful to think about what you ask for in life. For example, you rarely ask for connection with your inner self or reconnection with your power. With power, you can create what you want and know how to do it. (This is more important than having what you want – for it will often change as your perception expands.)
If you want to step into the new world to hear animals and plants and see the beauty of the world, we recommend asking for wiser outcomes such as hearing your inner voice, learning to use your gifts, and gaining greater awareness of the connection with the all. Consider for a moment if you truly learned to use your gift of manifestation by seeing life differently.
This is a greater power than asking for or receiving prosperity. Asking to open your heart to love and companionship may be more of gift than finding a perfect partner. (Of course, the outcome and gift are related.)
It’s also important to look at energy. Energy rightfully placed is true power. Notice how you become tired and who takes your energy. Notice how energy soars when you are happy or in the right place at the right time.
The “Awakening” or event is not exactly what you think. One by one, you cross into the zone of the spiritual or new world where you become very intuitive or powerful. Perhaps, you see, sense, or feel energies, messages, and intuitions that are not usually there.
If you consciously repeat this experiment, you build a bridge to the “other” world. When many individuals have these experiences, it builds a bridge for others to cross. In this way, many individuals awaken as a group at one time, but it occurs through the personal work of individuals.
Some of you cross the bridge of consciousness frequently, and you know when this happens for you are embraced by life and rewarded by a flow of events, which feels very different from daily consciousness. For others, it occurs in dreams or in nature. Yet, we know when you are here with us.
The “real” world is astonishingly beautiful, and we ask you to walk there with us in deep, awakened consciousness where the impossible is made possible. Everything on the earth works quite differently when you are in an altered state of consciousness.
You become quite magical, and the earth works with you. The earth becomes light, malleable, and supportive. There is only love.
We share our thoughts and methods below.
- It’s helpful to affirm your readiness for the new world. At this point, they overlap but not always. Choose the placement of your thoughts and feelings. Review your direction and create visuals that align with it. (It’s helpful to do this outdoors or to sense the placement of trees or sky.)
- Move out of negativity. See the world as it should be. In the beginning, there was one, long spring-like season. The seasons are shifting now, and the earth is changing. Try to see the beauty and refrain projecting the image of a dying world. (It’s not.)
- Rephrase your life. Use new words. See the good that has traveled within you for lifetimes. Focusing on this goodness opens your powers. Use your time to learn how to change the flow of life. (If you don’t like something, change it or see it differently.)
- Ask your heart what it wants. Ask your heart what brings happiness. Follow your happiness. (Happiness is not doing “nothing”. Activity flows out of happiness as do periods of profound rest with connection with the physical and spiritual worlds.)
- Visit with the earth. Watch the motion of leaves, notice how the wind changes its smell, and look at the colors in the grass. A thousand stories lie undisturbed in the substance in the lawn.
- Flow into art. Create beautiful objects—paint, draw, write. Make a space for the expression of your heart and soul.
- Remember how it was in the Beginning when the earth sighed with pleasure when she felt your feet, and flowers bloomed as you walked by. In this time, we walked at your side, and we pray you remember your remarkable power.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.