The Moon brings light and development of the soul, and it also brings challenges and insights. Sun in Leo and Moon in Aquarius are about solar light, the connection of the heart with the Great Light and the use of light to benefit humanity. Sun in Leo opens love in the deepest part of the heart, expression of talents and gifts, enthusiasm, and love of life. Every sign is dual, and Leo can also signify love of the spotlight for personal gains, egotism, and self-centeredness.
Full Moon in Aquarius brings connection to the humanity as a whole. It focuses on self-expression and use of gifts to aid humanity—and lift us into a higher place of being. It suggests the power of the individual to illuminate group consciousness through focused effort, created by sharing our intuitive gifts and inner knowledge.
Sun (life) and Moon (emotion) square Mars, brings conflict and strong emotion. On a higher level, it involves emotion and action. It’s an important time to seek right action—and to push through wherever we feel stuck or limited. (Sometimes, finding the reason for lack of action is enough to alter the paradigm.)
Sun (life) and Moon (emotions, mood) square Uranus (sudden change, quantum field), gives a desire for individuation, freedom from the ego, and independence from the outer world. In this process, we learn to seek truth in the heart as opposed to embracing the illusion and approval of society at large. As we find truth in the heart space, we gain the key to universal knowledge. (Sun/Moon square Uranus can also provoke moodiness, sudden change, and erratic behavior. Meditate often and stay centered.)
Sun (life) in opposition to Saturn (limitation, karma) bestows perseverance and inner strength. On the negative, it can feel inhibiting, increasing awareness of life’s limitations. We become more aware of restrictions and blocks. Moon (mood) conjunct (close to) Saturn inhibits emotional flow, particularly with relationships and family. It increases seriousness and a need for detachment. It can help by demonstrating illusion with emotional relationships.
Mercury (communications) is exalted in Virgo, an earth sign. It gives precision and focus; it increases attention to detail. It expands and sharpens mental processes, aiding with beginning new projects and completing old ones. Mercury trines Uranus (sudden change, quantum field), expanding clear, brilliant, and creative thought; the aspect enhances intuition and psychic ability.
Venus in Leo is warm and passionate. Venus (love, relationships, beauty) sextiles Mars, enhancing relationships with the opposite sex. Venus trine Jupiter (expansion, good fortune) Venus trine Jupiter is a very positive aspect as it highlights the attractive side of the personality, increasing good looks, success with relationships, and creating what we want. Venus trines Neptune (illusion, mysticism)—an aspect that helps with developing spiritual connection and inner gifts. Venus is in opposition with Pluto, which heightens desires and passion. It teaches about power, control, and true empowerment.
Mars (assertion, male) placed in Taurus gives a strong desire to create in physical form. Mars square Saturn (limitation, karma) can feel frustrating, and limitations may seem larger than they truly are. It increases our desire for expression and action, but we may feel temporarily blocked. Mars square Uranus (sudden change, quantum field) is combustible and unpredictable. On a higher level, it can help with discovering the reasons behind our blockages and understanding deep emotions. In the outer world, it can cause conflict (social rebellion) and upsets. While this aspect is in place, it’s best to think twice before expressing feelings. Mars trine Pluto (underworld, transformation) gives drive and passion to create a different type of life. It also gives courage, which may be needed in the next few weeks.
There are many aspects in this chart. For simplicity, here is a brief synopsis of the remaining planetary aspects.
- Jupiter (good fortune) conjuncts Chiron (the wounded healer), meaning that we may heal old or deep wounds during this transitional time.
- Saturn (limitation, karma) continues to square Uranus (change, quantum field), creating conflict between left and right, religious views, and politics.
- Uranus (sudden change, quantum field) trines Pluto (underworld, transformation), giving the opportunity for evolutionary change and inner growth.
- Neptune (mysticism, illusion) sextiles Pluto (transformation, underworld) suggests the importance of the skill of seeing life a different way and opening to the possibility of a greater spiritual life (and world.)
- Overall, the chart gives the ability to grow in light and perceive the world from a higher point of view. It concerns living from the heart and development of our inner gifts—and their expression in the outer world.
- There are many wonderful and challenging aspects in the chart. Aspects with Mars and Uranus can cause unpredictable and unstable emotions. It’s important to meditate on calm feelings and the belief that we can work through limitations by focusing on light or the inner self.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path. If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.