Frequently, readers ask for more information about abundance and financial prosperity. Creating abundance involves changing emotions, thoughts, beliefs and spiritual energy. Like all energetic solutions, it requires time, work, and devotion–as well as faith.
Here are a few tips:
- The universe shares abundance in waves. Tapping into the wave can mean leaving behind beliefs such as not feel deserving and/or believing good people are limited to a particular income The beliefs are diverse, but you can connect into the frequency of prosperity through your inner consciousness.
- Visualization is an important tool. It’s important to make a practice of seeing what you want as opposed to reflecting negatively on your experience. For example, see the desired business or money flowing into your life as opposed to not having the desired amount. Change the way you view the flow of money events in your life. (Money always comes after I spend correctly. Money flows in at a tremendous rate when I pay my bills.)
- Ultimately, prosperity is energy–just like anything else. Anything can be obtained through a wave-length—good or bad. If you use the energy to help yourself, improve your life, and share with others, it’s positive energy. (You eliminate fear while helping others to create the same vibration.)
- It requires practice and action. If you truly want a big change, then 15-20 minutes of daily visualization is not much work. You may also need to work physically as in finding a job or more work. It’s easier to create money when you have it.
- Express gratitude while asking for more. Notice everything that is wonderful in your life but expand it as well.
- Use the universe as your source during meditation. The universe has an abundance of everything, and it’s far easier to create through the universe than through other people. Let the universe flow through everything and change it into a higher vibration. (More money equals more energy, and it can give a higher vibration—if used correctly.)
- When you begin to gain success with these techniques, use them everywhere. See your friends with more abundance, create it for the people on the street, and see the whole world as a better place. (It’s the whole point of spiritual techniques.)
- It’s also important to discover how the energy of other people affects your abundance. Some friends believe in us fiercely, helping to create success. Some people are jealous and try to take our abundance. There are also people who expand prosperity for us through love.
- Everyone’s visualization is unique. While the basic outline and fabric of the work is similar, there are particular beliefs, energies, and points of interest, which are highly personal. The most important steps involve practice, committing to the vision, and believing in your capacity to do so. (Keep your heart in a place of love.)
- Creating abundance requires more persistence and consistent attention than many other manifestations. It is possible to manifest abundance through universal forces, but a state of reception is necessary. Plan to spend several sessions (5-10 minutes on a daily basis) with the mind and spirit focused on receiving.
- Think about how you would change positively with more abundance. Focus on who you could help and how. Think about how you could expand your life through study, more time to focus on the spiritual world, and enjoying the beauty of life.
- Prosperity often requires clearing genetic and ancestral patterns as well as old beliefs. Be willing to do the work. Become fascinated with the idea of expanding all aspects of your life.
- See yourself smiling and laughing as you receive more goodness and prosperity. Life is lovely, and you understand how to make prosperity flow for yourself and others.
- See the universe supplying whatever you need to grow in this area of life. Commit to this practice and watch the universe provide answers, opportunities, and love. Step into opportunities when they appear.
- Expand and develop your practice when you receive results. Don’t stop!
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.