We come from the mountains, the deep woods, and the hidden, holy places to convey our message to you. Today, we talk about manifestation, which is your ability to create in the physical form. It is the expression of the desires in your heart that were put there by the universe.
The desires are not random; they relate to the beauty of your being, the true sound of your voice, and your hidden gifts. Like many things, it is something that you must commit to.
We commit to seeing a better, happier life with harmony between humans and animals—and all of the natural world. We know you have incredible abilities to move the planet through your love and light. But this begins with expression of desire in your own physical world, which expands outwardly and touches all beings in your sphere.
Every desire is composed of a frequency. Abundance, health, success are all particular frequencies. Your personal frequency in these areas can differ slightly – as can your experiences -but it is basically the same for everyone.
If you hit the frequency, you begin to create it. You must repeat it again and again for the earth’s vibrations (and the people upon it) are relatively dense at this time. You must want the desire with all of your heart. It must be beneficial, creative, and expansive.
Any desire to manifest in a higher way is based on reaching a higher frequency, vibrating with it, and bringing it into form through repetition and focus. It is part of how you grow in the physical and spiritual world. Every time you overcome limitations and obstacles in life, your consciousness expands.
Your growth in consciousness is relayed to others who are working on the same desire. As more people reach it, the message is conveyed through intuition. This opens a pathway for creation in the physical world through higher vibrations.
Part of the difficulty lies in the fact that people have forgotten their abilities of manifestation. For those of you who are creating, you are acting as pioneer in the frontier of spirituality. Every small thing that you create brings the world closer to realization of this gift.
A Few Techniques
- You can begin with desire, want, or need. You should have a very strong feeling about your desire—and you must be willing to work for it.
- You must see and feel your desire as though it has already occurred. It is not “just” a visual. It is like stepping into a forest or a room and experiencing all that is there. Notice the details and memorize them. Stay open to changes, too.
- Use the power of nature to illuminate and activate your dreams and desires. Sit outside, meditate, and let nature become a part of your work. Nature corrects our minds and bodies by connecting our spirit to the earth.
- Raise your vibration however you can. It’s different for everyone, but stay with positive thoughts and words.
- Change your actions. Everyone, who is awakening, knows there are specific actions that bring alignment with the inner self. These actions result in joy and positive change.
NOTE: We, the wolves, hear many of you talking about the world. You wish for change. You can begin right away on this day through these simple techniques. If 100 people can create a change in their life, their collective energy can bring many positive changes in the physical world.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.