Our perception expands when we’re connected. Colors become brighter, love grows more intense, and opportunity beckons. Everything vibrates on a different rhythm. The universe responds, and life changes its course.
Inner connection leads to universal truths. It’s the best way of creating harmony and finding truth when the world moves through change.
Here are a few tips for finding more of your inner connection:
- Focus on the beauty. Notice the variations of the sky, the touch of the wind, the color of the earth, the song of the birds, or the motion of the flowers. Watching and observing act to open the heart, allowing the inner voice (intuition) to speak.
- Meditate daily—and focus on your inner presence to find your way. Like a light in the darkness, it shines and points out the right direction. Sometimes, it’s only a step, but it eventually becomes a path.
- Release the noise. The part of you, which is not real, speaks in a loud voice. Let go of the roar. Observe whenever possible. Listen for the quiet, soft voice.
- Engage the imagination. (Imagination is part of creating your reality.) Imagine the next few hours as “better.” Imagine having an incredible connection with your inner self. Imagine something new and different.
- Remember the love. Send love to yourself. (Try pink light if it feels difficult.) Think of the people who love you, the animals that fall at your feet, and how love looks when reflected on the face of a “beloved.” (The whole universe is based on love; it’s the light that dances with matter.)
- Trust and move into the unknown. It’s a human tendency to repeat the “known.” Sometimes, the unknown contains gestalt answers—insights, which can totally change your perception. It’s okay not to know. Embrace it. (The universe is on your side.)
- Watch the energy. Energy changes in accordance with our moods and thoughts. It alters in the presence of different people and situations. It can reflect our past, or it can change in a few seconds and present a new paradigm. Energy accumulates through right action and meditation. Listen to your inner guidance. Take the small steps, which seem inconsequential. (Barbara Brennan related a message from her guides to remove a large stick from the path behind her house. Everything turned haywire until she cleared the path.) Small steps accumulate and eventually tilt the balance into greater consciousness, power, and awareness.
- Your inner self is a reflection of the soft, quiet voice, the beauty of nature, and the wonderful realities that you imagine.
- Trust the process. Inner work will eventually lead to a higher, happier state of being.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.