The New Age energy amplifies our feelings of sensation and emotion. Awakening also makes us feel life more. Think about how much of growing up is about not saying how you really feel or learning how to hide your feelings. Hiding or repressing feelings doesn’t work very well. When we feel negative strong sensations or emotions, we’re feeling our personal pattern as amplified by mass consciousness. All energy—including positive and negative– is amplified at this time. Perhaps, it’s an opportunity to let go of it by seeing our pattern and moving forward.
In the past, people sent their negative energy to other people or situations, and teachers often helped to transmute it. This process is ending. Now negative energy escalates and grows stronger if you send it to someone else. (in the past, the overall energy was denser and traveled more slowly.) This shift encourages us to gain awareness of our thoughts and feelings.
Our mood also affects the outcome of what we do. Sometimes, it’s simply better to wait than take on a task from a negative point of view. Our total, overall energy is easily read by those around us. When we’re positive, they are often positive. The same holds true with negativity. On the level of emotional and mental activity, we’ve reached a huge learning curve.
Our bodies work quite a bit to step down the new energies. Every day, we’re receiving huge waves of new energy, and our DNA, tissues, and cells read and process the information. Sometimes, we sleep or stay up all night. The body can ache or feel quite energized. It’s good to send love to our bodies and thank them for doing so much work as well as resting when we can.
If we are sensitive and intuitive, we not only feel the people around us – we feel global consciousness. Mass consciousness tends to amplify personal fear as well as the places we have global dharma. Having global dharma means having a personal issue or work related issue affecting many people. We often don’t know these people, but we pick up on their consciousness.
There’s also a general fear about the changes taking place in the world. The energy feels weird or strange from time to time. Certainly the media strives to limit happy beliefs and the miracles of the quantum field. Watching any television or reading about the world is usually not very helpful. It does help to affirm our ability to change the world by tapping into higher consciousness and believing in miracles. The energy may feel strange, but this doesn’t make it bad. Our internal vision and perception shape the energy in our personal worlds.
It’s important to know that these alterations relate to the attainment of higher frequency. We know when we’ve reached a higher level of insight because the harmony and peace are evident. We let go of particular judgments and irritation – life becomes easier. There is a feeling of contentment and inner quiet.
In spiritual work, matter responds to us because of inner spiritual harmony. The power to bend reality is truly useless and never brings what we want unless it comes from inner work. (Many people drop the inner work as soon as life is better or just before it changes.) Gifts are activated when we step into the inner world.
So, this odd experience is part of soul evolution. What’s the best way to deal with it?
1) Greater intuition – when we grow into the soul, our intuition becomes stronger. Whether we know it or not, we hear the other person’s inner thoughts. We grasp their inner pictures. So our reaction is naturally stronger. Try to pull back from the intercourse. Remind yourself: at least 1% of me is involved in the dance – how can I change me?
2) See it as an opportunity to develop intuitive gifts, move with the current of the energetic, and spend more time in connection.
3) When the new vibration is stable, we deal with it better. While this is helpful for the moment, it’s always good to know help is on the way. Things will change.
4) It’s okay to feel a little off balance when we grow. Accept it as a way of moving into love. You can always choose to feel love instead of the conflict.
5) Take a moment to feel the solution. How would it feel if you attained the solution? This visualization is very important because it teaches you the feeling of success.
6) When we find specific negativity unbearable after accomplishing a level of insight, we’ve simply reached a higher level. Nobody is right or wrong. We’ve changed.
7) It’s always helpful to ask our inner self to see the beauty in life and how it feels when we are truly happy.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path. If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.