Many shifts are taking place, particularly with the New Moon/Lion’s Gate Cycle. Everyone is passing through a number of small (and large) realizations about life, energy, and the cosmos at large. The energy is intense and changing at a rapid rate. When we understand what it happening and how it affects us, we move more quickly into a higher level of light.
- The universe is revealing the truth about our lives, enlarging our perception, and exposing the world at large. At this juncture, the big reveal comes in a strange way. We may perceive higher frequencies and suddenly know how the new, “higher” frequency reality will feel. We may feel dismayed by violence, discrimination, or the world-at-large. We may have moments of realization about how our lives need expansion, the energy of other people, and the need to align with our inner identity. We may feel the weight of mass consciousness–or perceive the immense power of love and meditation on the world. (For those who are more awakened, we may feel surprised when we observe instead of reacting–or resist the push/pull effect of this particular time.)
- The shift affects time. As we move into awakening, we mitigate karma. When we transmute karma, our timelines (or memories of this and other lives) alter–simply because we no longer “vibrate” with these types of energy.
- Flashes of memories and rapid thought at bedtime are interspersed with periods of deep sleep. The flashes of memories relate to a process of clearing and cleansing our energies throughout this lifetime. The periods of deep sleep relate to healing and discovering more of our true identity–the inner self.
- Emotions and the energetic flow of the body change with awakening. We may feel very tired one day and energized on the following day. Additionally, dreams may reveal our lack of confidence, incorrect perceptions, or our ability to change the entire picture through connection with the inner self. (Many of our personal issues can relate to our connection with world consciousness. For example, grief connects us with people who are grieving. A feeling of lack leads to connection with others, who feel they do not have enough. Part of the issue involves changing our image of the world through improvement of personal feelings and vision of the world.)
- The flow of life changes on a frequent basis. The energy shifts and feels differently with solar flares, shifts in the geo-magnetic field, and astrological events. As we become more connected, we feel the energy of world events on a deeper level. The seasons and positions of the sun and moon are changing. We are becoming accustomed to “not” knowing how life will feel, which can put us in the flow.
- Relationships are changing. As we grow, we continue to move into relationships with people who want to evolve. Sometimes, we simply lack the energy to persist with relationships based on negativity and/or lower energies. We’re also releasing soul contracts, which are agreements to interact in a specific way. (Groups of people with higher frequencies will come together on a conscious level.)
- We’re learning to live from the heart, which means intuitively feeling, hearing, and seeing information. It’s how we perceive the invisible and spiritual world, listen to the earth, and evolve. It’s also how we perceive the currents of our thoughts and feelings, which influence manifestation to a great degree.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.