You are a creator, and you came here to create. It’s how you learn to master the flow of your energy and transform lower emotions and thoughts into a higher form. It’s how you create possibility, beauty, and wonderful solutions out of darkness and chaos.
It’s how you create harmony in a world, which is out of alignment. It’s the way you transform a negative situation into a positive one. It’s how you awaken the creativity of the heart. The process brings awakening and connection with the inner self.
- The first step lies in possibility—and believing that your experience of the world can become better. It requires a new dimension of thought as to what is possible—and opening to what is amazing. Your consciousness must move from limitation to expansion.
- Change can be as simple as more harmony in life and moving above lower vibrations, which cause stress or anxiety. It can be as complex as a whole new life, which opens gifts and fulfills the heart.
- Manifestation begins with lack—an unfulfilled desire, an inner longing, or a need to experience the opposite of a problem. By visualizing and “feeling” the desired state, your consciousness learns to move in a different, higher direction. This practice leads to perception of possibilities, a subtle change in how you see the world and (ultimately) an understanding of how to change your energy to experience more “goodness” in life.
- It’s best to begin with a few minutes of meditation and find the light. Follow the practice with an image and feeling of your desire as already fulfilled. Live in the image as often as you like. Imagine it has already occurred, and you live in a new level of happiness and harmony.
- When your practice becomes strong, you will receive insights and intuitions. You will become more aware of your inner self—as well as the part of the self who has been limited by the lack of change.
- Your thoughts and feelings will change. There will be moments of illumination when change seems likely; there will be moments when it feels that life will never change. In the dark moments, it’s necessary to hold the visuals and return to the feelings. It’s part of the process of overcoming doubt and fear. It also means you’re closer to your desire.
- You will become aware of your inner self as you work in the direction of a desire. incredible moments of connection, realization of beauty, and amazing wonder will come as you progress with your work. You will begin to perceive the energy that lies beneath the material world, and the energetic forces will work with you. (There’s a tendency to believe the world is against you when confronting subconscious patterns. It’s the opposite with manifestation.)
- With every desire, there is an obstacle or block. You learn how to move through the obstacle with creative thoughts, calming your emotions, and visualization to find the root cause of the problem. This leads to right action, which is usually prompted through meditation and by suggestions received through intuition.
- This process is also called awakening. It’s a subtle realization of knowing you can use your energy (thoughts, emotions, actions) to create a shift in life. After repeating the process several times, you can see good things for others, and they will occur. Life will continue to create challenges, but you’ll have more, new tools every time. More importantly, you’ll have the key to your inner self, know how to listen to the universe, and use the experience to move into deeper awakening. (Between the challenges, you’ll encounter adventures and joyful moments!)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.