This year, we’ll continue to experience duality as a series of beginnings and endings, peace and upheaval, and insight and confusion. Experiencing polarity is part of inner growth, and it’s also part of learning more about the inner self. Currently, we’re oscillating between uplifting realizations of the higher self and the difficult work of transcending karma.
The energy invites us to apply our knowledge about awakening and the inner self into “real” life while releasing what holds us back. It’s about creating life in a whole, new way. It’s transformation on a higher level.
- Staying centered and regulating emotion is part of moving into a higher reality. It’s impossible not to “feel” lower thoughts and emotions, but it’s also possible to observe them. Observation changes and/or neutralizes thought and emotion. From this place of consciousness, we can “see” or visualize what we want to experience. (Feelings and thoughts often come from others. When we are neutral, we disconnect from others–and mass consciousness.)
- Focus on the “opposite” to experience a different state of being. Focus on memories of feeling energized when tired. See yourself as strong when you feel weak. Notice how the placement of consciousness affects the flow of events. A higher placement of consciousness calls in happier, more uplifting events. (It doesn’t happen instantly. Stay with the work.)
- Meditation connects us into the universal flow. Everything changes in this place because it is the limitless source of love and light. The invisible world is far more powerful than the visible one.
- It’s important to focus on our dreams–the sensation of a bigger, better life—and the expansion of life. The desire for expansion comes from the inner self. Usually, we want greater expression, new experiences, and the opportunity to open the heart. Without the dream of expansion, we don’t move through limitations. We often accept them as our comfort zone. Take the time to visualize a better, wonderful life and fulfill your heart’s desire.
- Resolve to build positive practices such as meditation and physical exercise on a daily basis. The point is building good practices to support the higher self, but it won’t work with strict rules. You have to create your practice from love and desire to connection. It’s helpful to think of practices as supporting our lives and bringing in more joy and energy. Find a beautiful flow with your practice. (Once, I altered my schedule completely by making it the opposite of what I “thought” I wanted. It created an incredible flow, so stay flexible.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.