- Awakening comes in many forms. It can come as a flash like lightning that lifts the entirety of consciousness to a higher level. It can come through many slow realizations, which are the result of devotion and repetition. It can occur through waves of love that open and lift the heart.
- Awareness, intuition, and sensitivity are increased throughout all levels of awakening. It’s a way of hearing, seeing, and reading energy. As we become more sensitive, it’s important to learn to recognize the energy of others, geographical locations, and world events. (We can ask to disconnect from mass consciousness, a specific person, or the pull of people around us. It’s also helpful to ask for the presence of the inner self and/or to return to the heart.)
- It is a synthesis of body and soul. Emotions and physical sensations—and communion with nature—are part of the physical response. The soul tends to speak through the heart, mind, and our passion for the spiritual quest. Eventually, the body, heart, and mind come into an union with nature and the divine.
- The universe is always speaking. It sends signs, and they can appear as numbers, repetitive messages from friends or family, email subjects, or animals. (We can ask for the signs to become louder and clearer when we’re not sure of the message. We can ask our angels to send a clear message.) Pay attention to the information and act accordingly.
- Light and love are the highest vibrations. By pondering and/or focusing on these qualities, we can receive a great deal of wonderful energy.
- The flow is associated with awakening. It can come as a joyful, uplifting feeling, an ease with tasks, or compassion and love. (The flow like most spiritual states comes and goes with the placement of consciousness.)
- Oscillation is a natural state in the physical world. Everything moves through levels of highs and lows because of duality. It’s the same with spiritual knowledge and ability. (We can work with oscillation by resting when energy is low. When our energy returns, we often find the flow.)
- Everything is energy. Part of spiritual growth is about learning how to read energy. Part of the “reading” occurs through the body and its response to stimuli. Energy decreases and increases at specific intervals and with specific stimuli. (We may feel energized by a walk or lose energy through a long conversation with friend—or vice versa. Timing is also a part of energetics.)
- Awakening is the key to understanding the self—and the universe. Challenges will continue to appear in life, but awakening gives grace to find answers, slightly pull away from a problem, or open to help from others. In time, it gives direction to find light, peace, and joy.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.