Manifestation means consciously creating our life with an intention, visualization, and an accompanying feeling. The intention is the desire, which comes from the inner self. A visualization is composed of a crystal clear image, accompanied by a feeling representing the sensation of connection.
The sensation of connection is described as peace, love, fulfillment, or grace. Everyone has different words for it, but it is also the feeling of the heart—the opening of space to experience the universe, the One and All.
- It’s important because manifestation teaches how we hear, see, and feel our soul. It teaches differentiation between everyday life and the spiritual world. It gives hope, grace, and an amazing energy, which can be shared with others and the world.
- Love is the fabric of manifestation. If we create with the inner self, we must move into love by guiding it into form. (We exchange the old, erratic energy of negative creations for love when creating positive manifestations.)
- We become more conscious when we actively create. We are already creating subconsciously, but our tendency is repetition—and not always in a happy way. Positive visualizations and the development of a happier feeling actually raises our frequency. Life flows more smoothly from with a positive frequency.
- Awareness of our current process of creating soars when we hold positive images. Awareness is part of higher consciousness. When we are aware of how it feels to move out of higher consciousness, we can alter it. We begin to understand it’s not just life or other people. (Sometimes, it is other people and mass consciousness. But we can do something about it!)
- Successful manifestation comes from an universal connection. Positive manifestation comes from the inner self and source. It brings feelings of love, grace, and generosity. It moves us into a place of peace.
- We learn to trust and believe when we see our dreams and desires in material form. It’s easy to trust and believe when we see a manifestation in physical form. Also, there is that amazing rush of love!
- The beauty of the experience is a catalyst for creating good in the world. When we overcome fear, step into our heart felt desires, and see and feel the result of manifestation, we want it for everyone.
- Our awareness of universal laws is heightened. When we act on hunches, intuitions, and signs, we become more open to universal motion. We seek more experience and understanding.
- The universe opens us to new people, experiences, and heightened awareness. We feel, see, and sense more. We also sense more of the invisible world. The universe leads us into new situations and understanding.
- We understand that answers come from the inner self and the universe. This calm connection leads to self-realization and enlightenment. It also shifts the outcome in the material world.
Manifestation begins with the desire to create a better life—and believing the universe wants to create it with us.
Stay with the thought of happy fulfillment along with a feeling of peace and love. It can take time to work through patterns and realistically envision the desired life. It’s a process, requiring patience and devotion.
It’s important to know the universe is powerful. As the connection grows stronger, the manifestation takes form—and life changes by moving into a higher frequency. We gain in light and love.
- Begin with a 5-10 minute daily practice.
- See the desired visualization several times each for a minute or two.
- Focus on the feeling of relief, peace, and fulfillment after the manifestation is achieved.
- Know periods of oscillation (up and down) occur. It’s natural.
- Reflect on the universe and the power of connection.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.