Manifestation is a way of focusing the mind and emotions on a visual while connecting with the universe to realize a desired result. It must come from the heart to bring true satisfaction and relief from a lower condition. It must vibrate above fears and old projections about life–and it must take you into new realizations of perceiving life. Otherwise, you’re merely recreating old experiences and patterns, which eventually bring dissatisfaction. (True manifestation is the creation of new experiences and ideas that bring insight into the soul.)
- Positive manifestations begin with the heart and its desire. The heart chakra receives and distributes unconditional, universal love. In this space, you begin to find the feeling of the desirable life, which expands through visuals and aligned thoughts. The desire becomes the north star, the compass point of consciousness that leads to greater realization.
- Every visualization develops through intuition and meditation. It’s how you hear the universe and the language of the heart. By following intuition, you receive a positive feeling that is different from habitual emotions–and eventually leads to new, better results.
- The practice of manifestation leads away from comfortable routines that limit life; it leads to new opportunities, expressions of life, and a creative outlook. By holding the visualization, you tell the universe that you want a different, higher frequency, and the universe whispers directions through the heart. By learning to hear the universe through the heart, you open to colors, sounds, feelings, and a new way of thinking.
- With every manifestation, there is a part of self that resists the new “way”. By learning about this part of the self–and discovering its beliefs, fears, and lower vibrations–you learn how to create a new way of believing in yourself and the universe, a new way of speaking to yourself, and a method of finding and acting on your inner power. (It’s so much more fun than staying the same!)
- Many desires take practice and work to manifest. You may manifest part of your dream but experience parts of it as uncomfortable and/or out of alignment. This is actually wonderful because you are learning to discern between the desires of the inner self and who you think that you are. When you take action and work on a dream, you find what parts of you are in alignment with your dream and which parts of you need work and/or refinement. It’s a journey into self-discovery.
- The practice, work, and reprogramming lead to the discovery of the inner self, the part of you who always loves you and knows the way to higher frequencies and better solutions. In the beginning, the actual manifestation in physical form is the reward. Eventually, the discovery of the true self becomes a beautiful and meaningful journey. You learn who you truly are.
- All of the gifts of the universe (in material and spiritual form) lead to the recognition of the goodness of the universe. When you learn to manifest a particular gift, you can replicate it for others, teach and share the process, or simply share the light. It’s impossible to manifest positively without a higher vibration. Your work and efforts shine through, bringing a higher vibration to those around you.
A Few Tips
- See the opposite of a difficult situation. Visualize and feel harmony, possible solutions, and divert your attention from the problem.
- You can recall memories of happier times, physical vitality, and mental focus to change your feelings and outlook on life.
- Focus on the beauty of nature, the flow of life, and love of others to move into gratitude, which attracts an array of positive vibrations.
- When possible, see positive outcomes for others. Send pink light (love) to yourself and others. It raises your vibration.
- Remember that the universe loves and supports you. Make time to tap into this larger and more wonderful world.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.